This is my second year participating in this Read-a-thon.
Hosted by Reading Every Season
As with other readathons, I will be posting sign-up and goal progress in this same post.
Rules from Host Page
Read at least one 'scary' book during the FrightFall Read-a-thon.
I have a lot to read in my October plans, and I know I won't get to all of it. Kind of overextended. The majority of it is horror/thriller since I'm so behind on that genre this year.
- The Secrets of Montroth House by Muriel Newsome (Gothic)
- House of Reckoning by John Saul (Horror)
Vampyrric by Simon Clark (Horror)
- Uncommon Grounds by Sandra Balzo (Mystery)
- Ruthless Magnate, Convenient Wife by Lynne Graham (Romance)
- None :(
- The Mist by Stephen King (Horror)
- Cooking Up Murder (Mystery)
Readathon Summary - 7Wrap-up
Overall I'm happy with my progress. 7 is a good number, even if I didn't get the reading done I planned to over the weekend thanks to other distractions (child, TV, computer, etc.)
It was fun doing a fall themed challenge to bring in the new season.